Basic Student Money Saving Tips – Part III
Student’s life is not only difficult, but also rather expensive. Youth spends much more money that adults. Their pocket never can fulfill all their wishes, so to get something desirable one should save on other necessities. We have already suggested you several money management tips, but the list is not full. Don’t you still know how else to save some money being a student? Look through some definitely saving money management tips and choose ones suitable exactly for you.
Saving on Rent (and moving costs)
One of the most obvious and common student saving money tips is saving on rent. It is enough to be creative and know several genuine tricks to lower renting money.
1. Negotiations on price and preparatory work are a must. There are several obligatory issues to consider before signing your lease. One of the most reliable renting property tips is communication with your future neighbors to ensure that you will not over-pay. You can also negotiate with a landlord for him to exclude any pet or parking space fees. One more beneficial advice is to move to a new flat in winter as the number of vacant apartments is bigger due to a smaller number of those who look for a flat. There is also a chance to save money signing your lease for a longer period of time or offering a landlord any suitable repairs.
2. Cut back on utilities. It is possible to reduce your energy bills making some efforts to conserve energy as well as persuade your landlord to install the latest techniques and devices that save on your utility bills.
3. Take into account your commute. Of course, suburban dwellings have always been cheaper and belong to popular renting property tips, but in reality sometimes it appears that the cost of the monthly commute is much higher than renting money for a city apartment.
Considering these renting property tips you receive an opportunity to save a good deal of money for other exciting activities.
Gym Membership Money Saving
If you belong to people, who take care about their health and can not imagine their lives without visiting a gym, you should realize that it can greatly affect your wallet and learn some money management tips. Some prices for gym membership can be unaffordable due to a variety of services and equipment it suggests. But there are opportunities to receive a low cost gym membership following some valuable advices.
1. Time of the year and the end of the month can guarantee you a low cost gym membership. People prefer to exercise outside in summer, so the gym demand for clients during this season is higher and you are allowed to ask for discounts and special offers when joining the club. It is also advisable to go to the gym at the end of the month as most of gyms wish to have more customers next month and you can hit some your goals because of it.
2. Competition is a key to your low cost gym membership. When you decide to join a gym, visit all neighboring clubs and speak to the individuals responsible for a membership. Explain what you liked at the competitor’s gym (e.g. price) and ask if they can accept you according to your wishes. Strike a profitable deal and enjoy.
3. Group visits can be a suitable choice. Large group always receive lower fees for fitness facilities. These might be a group of your close friends joining together or a discount for human resources departments of some big companies (if you work, of course, there).
4. Social media or holiday discounts are a key to your saving. Additional deals on popular sites or holiday sales and discounts can provide you with a low cost membership even in the most prominent gyms.
Saving on Studying Abroad
Many students can only dream about studying abroad as it can cost a fortune for them. While the others have already made their wishes come true – they simply know how to save on studying abroad. Use these studying abroad tips to make your living abroad more interesting and reasonable.
1. It is possible to win the competition for a scholarship and receive additional money.
2. Choose a cheaper and economical destination for your education.
3. Split your costs with a friend or neighbor.
4. Independent international students pay less than the ones with arranged study package.
5. Live at a host family to avoid any rents.
6. Plan your budget beforehand.
7. Evaluate the benefits of an International Student ID card (ISIC).
8. Part-time job is one of the most widely spread studying abroad tips to earn extra money.
9. Save on transportation using low-cost carriers and you can avoid hotels and use hostels.
10. Remember that you arrived there to study and if you study abroad for free, you will definitely have more money to other things.
All these studying abroad tips can be very useful both for students and travellers, who have no spare money to spend. Use them and your studying abroad can be pleasant and interesting.